Establishing a Messianic Jewish family whose members are mutually committed to each other's growth and edification as we share the message of Yeshua, the Messiah of Israel, with the Jewish people.
- We value sound theology based on the Tenach and Brit Chadasha and communicated to effect life change.
- We value commitment to Messiah Yeshua as demonstrated through a life of prayer and holiness.
- We value sensitive Messianic outreach to the Jewish community.
- We value an effective youth ministry.
- We value our Jewish heritage as expressed through culturally relvant Messianic worship and observance.
- We value healthy caring relationships within the community of believers.
- We value discipleship that produces leaders.